Jenn Schroeder graduated with her Masters of Physical Therapy from the University of Manitoba in 2015. Prior to that, Jenn completed her Bachelor of Science with distinction from the University of Manitoba in 2013.
Education to provide evidence-based treatment is something Jenn recognizes as important in the healthcare field. Since graduating, Jenn has completed the following courses:
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 1 / 2
- Pelvic Health Solutions Cesarean Birth
- Dry Needling Extremities Course Level 1 / 2 (Spine / Extremities)
- Lyn Watson Shoulder Course
- Activator Pole Walking Course
- Red Cross Sport First Responder
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy Part A: Lumbar Spine
- Bobath Concept: Study of Human Movement, Balance, and Functional Movement
- Level 2 in The Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy – Upper/Lower
Outside of the clinic, Jenn Schroeder is an active outdoor enthusiast with a passion for mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, trail running, and snowboarding. In addition, she enjoys her time practicing yoga, canoeing, piano, playing volleyball and traveling. Most of her time these days is spent chasing after her twin boys!
Jenn is dedicated to promoting a healthy and active lifestyle. She is excited to facilitate a safe and timely recovery so you can return to the activities that you enjoy most!